Monday, February 25, 2013

BioShock Infinite's Ken Levine on PS4, Vita and Marketing

After what seems like an eternity, BioShock Infinite is finally done, and come March, you'll be able to play it. Still, we're not much for waiting, so over on Podcast Beyond, we grabbed Irrational Games Creative Director and Co-Founder Ken Levine and asked him our burning questions. You can catch the full interview on tomorrow's show, but we thought we'd break out the best parts for you below.

ON THE INFINITE FINALLY BEING DONE

"I'm looking forward to the conversations that start when people get through the game."

ON MARKETING BIOSHOCK

"If I was to make games that you could pitch in a sentence and it would be all-encompassing, I don't think I'd enjoy making those kind of games."

LEVINE'S REACTION TO THE PS4

"I think it shows Sony understands that element of the universe -- that gamers want to do what the gamers want to do and our job is to facilitate that experience."

WHY PLAYSTATION MOVE MATTERS

"For me, that's strictly a win that the support Sony gave us not only enabled Move, it enabled us to do other things on top of that and just make the game overall better."

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH BIOSHOCK VITA?

"I've got my fingers crossed that that's going to happen because it's something I want to do but until somebody starts signing the checks, there's nothing I can do."

Greg is the executive editor of IGN PlayStation, cohost of Podcast Beyond and host of Up at Noon. Follow IGN on Twitter, and keep track of Greg's shenanigans on IGN and Twitter. Beyond!


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

0 comments:

Post a Comment